Friday, August 8, 2008

The secret Life....


I love the new series The Secret Life of the American Teenager! It is a great show and keeps u hooked!!! While i was watching i started to think about how more people should adopt kids. Its a solution to many problems. "Love for your children, by birth or adoption, grows from parenting, from nurturing and from sharing your life. Your child is yours regardless of how he or she joined your family"stated by Dawn Davenport.If u would like to read more go to her site at http://www.parentguidenews.com/articles/March07/Adoption.php

2 comments:

The cup is half full of something I don't like said...

Hey ksg19

Your blog has a great start. Just keep posting. Check out my site once in awhile, it is going to basically be a diary on how I'm promoting my site.

I'm going to add you site to my blog list, if you don't mind. Feel free to do the same.

Kristy said...

You're certainly doing better than I am. LOL...I have zero clue as to how to post a picture on my blog! Good job!