Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School....and everything


wow i cant believe tomarrow is my first day of school! im kinda freakin out!!! all i can think is about finding my classes, my teachers, seeing everyone, finding my locker and of corse riding the HORRIBLE BUS!!!!!!!!!!! And as always i know that i will stay up all night going over every single sinario in my head. hense only getting 30 mins of sleep and then have to get up at 6 to get ready. I will think about the guys ive liked and how it is ganna be when we're around eachother. how they've changed and how i have too.its just soooo incredable unfair, scary, and just the fact that i have no control which i guess is the thing that scares me the most! i will also be majorly hoping to find a great, brand new and amazing guy. but in a way i still hope i can do it on my own (without any safety net) i just want to be strong and brave.... "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?" Vincent Van Gogh but the thing is i dont usually do everything i want. i think everything threw, i question, and i never really know what to do or how i fell for that matter.i guess i should try to get out there more this year but i still will admit my freinds will due and they r all i need "and i let that be enough" ... from the book... RULES.


No comments: