Friday, October 10, 2008

Well lately ive just been thinking about my life. I mean i do the same thing day after day. Im not saying that thats bad i mean i have a good life great friends and family things i enjoy im good in school but sometimes i just think its soo boring. I personaly would like to look back and have all these exciting things to tell and things to show for my life. Im not really a religous person and i truly believe that this life is not a test for the next. I have to believe that this is all we have and we have to do what we can with the time we have and hopfully leave the world knowing i did somethin anything worth while. Id like to take more risks i mean when u think about it my life is like 1/4th over and i have nothing to show for it. I really want to get my tounge pierced but my controling mother and father are the most hipicritical people ever! I mean jeasus crist she has a tatoo its just soooo blaaaa! Makes me sick that i have no control over my own life! gkfbaoefilghb;kaefjhbguipdafshg!

No comments: